4.04.2011

Alltel Complaints again.

I have been waiting to get the Froyo update for my HTC Desire since January. I was told the update would be coming as soon as test was done. Other carriers released the update over a month ago. Now I find out that other Alltel customers are getting the update. I call to inquire and I get a different story every time. I have been told that the Desire will not be update ever, it is in the testing phase, no one at Alltel has the update yet and now it is only available in selected markets and you are not one.

Why don't I have the update? How come since Alltel is part of ATN has customer service as well as phone service degraded to one of the worst of all carriers? Why can't tech support get their story straight?

I am to the point of leaving Alltel after close to 10 years to find another carrier who cares about their customers.

1 comment:

Stormyday said...

I just received a response from Alltel via email. "Froyo's supposed to be available for the Alltel build of the HTC Desire as a manual flash via the local stores. The software's not posted online, and there's no OTA option; thus, we have no way to affect the matter remotely and/or from this channel of support."