11.20.2006

MagsForLess

I ordered a few magazines that MagsForLess had on sale.
  • Maxim - 4 Year subscription
  • PC Owner's Package - 1 Year
    • Maximum PC
    • PC Magazine
    • PC World
I placed the order on 5/1/2006 and still have not received the first issue. There is no phone number listed on their site to contact them. The only way that you can contact them is looking up your order and clicking the box stating that you never received the subscription. I have contacted them multiple times and have been told that there was a problem submitting the order and the order would be resubmitted. Still I have nothing.

They do give you the option of canceling the order and recieveing a refund, but I do not want to do that. I want the magazines I ordered at the price I order them for.

Maxim - $7.94 for 4 years
PC Owner's Package - $28.99 - 1 year

No comments: