2.18.2009

Dear Mr. President - II

President Obama:

Why are you bailing out the millions of people that are in the chance of foreclosure? I do not think it is fair. If someone has fallen on hard times it would not bother me if you helped them out with a loan or a tax break. Do not tell me that they were mislead by mortgage brokers. That is their own fault. When I made my loan this year, I consulted several places and people to find out what is best for me.

What makes me mad is that they people who bought way more than they can afford are going to be helped. What about me who did everything correctly. I am not going to be helped or given a handout.

I would love to have a brand new, high end, luxury sports car. I know that I cannot afford a $100,000 car, so instead I bought a car that cost less that $20,000... this is what I can afford. The same goes for my house. I would love to have a $500,000 house but I only built what I can afford... Now I am being penalized for following the rules and doing what is right.

No comments: