9.15.2007

I entered your name in for a cruise.

I hope that you do not mind but, I entered your name in a drawing for a 7-day cruise. I assure you that no sales people will call or bother you in anyway. This is completely on the up and up.

I've taken the liberty of putting your name into the drawing for a seven-day, six-night cruise on the fabulous new Gypsy Queen Cruise Line ship , the 'Dixie Belle'.

All airfares, transfers, food and drinks included with dinner at the captain's table as his personal guest. Good luck, I hope you win!

The Flagship 'Dixie Belle' is shown below...

001

Your first night's meal promises to be scrumptious, featuring fillet of Catfish, Hush Puppies and Collards, with all you can eat Boiled Louisiana Rusty Crawfish! Boy, I wish I was goin' with ya'll. If'n ya'll win, make sure to send pictures, especially of the Famous, 'Ole' Muddy Midnight Skinny Dip, with your hostesses Eulla Bell and Krissie.

002

Since ya'll may have the presidential suite, yu'in's will have a balcony view and the finest facilities.

003

Nothing... is too good for my family and friends...!

No comments: