8.20.2007

Trying to register for a college class.

Today I tried to register for college classes. Of course, I have to park in the lower 40. Next it tried to register for classes and their computer is down. I don't understand why you would let you computer system go down on the first day of school. There is around 30 people waiting and they keep piling in.

Sitting here, I cannot believe some people. One group is sitting here bragging on what their father makes. To me 13 an hour is not that great and that is the highest. Another girl sitting here is wearing blue jeans, which would be fine except for the rip in the crotch that shows all. Next the wanna be thug comes in and acts like everyone in the room is his homie... but his shorts got from his knees to his ankles. Every time I see something like that, I have to resist the urge to give them a wedgie.

I do have to say that there are a bunch of spoiled bitches here. Some have only gone to their first class, if any, and they are already complaining about home work. I want to say to them, what they hell did you expect? It's college... at least it is only community college.

Now the 13 an hour daughter is over here talking about her sister being at UNC and putting everything on a credit card. She says that her sister plans on putting everything on multiple credit cards, paying off one, and letting the others go and not paying them.

Update: I did not get registered for the class. The class I wanted to take was a CPT coding class. The computer system never came up in the 1.5 hours I waited. Finally they decided to fill add/drop cards and put them in the order they recieved them. They wanted a contact number and would call you if you if the class you wanted was full. My problem, the class I wanted to take had a prerequisite. I told them to put me in that class, but there was a prerequisite for it. Basically to take 1 class, I would have to 2 classes over a course of a year so that I can take the one class I wanted to take. No thanks.

Thanks for letting me waste almost 2 hours of my life for nothing.

No comments: